Monday, July 27, 2009

Lisa's birthday quilt

My daughter #1 turned 39 today. So hard to believe that so much time has gone by since she was born. She passed right through me without any of my flaws. She is beautiful, blonde, petite, everything I am not!!!!!
Anyway, here she is with the back of the quilt that she totally loves. The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite family movies and it is one of hers also. We draped the quilt over her clean Escape so I could get a pic of the back finally!

And here is the front of the quilt. The pattern is called White Chocolate. All my favorite tones of tans and creams. So subtle yet so very effective.

4 comments:

3anklebiters said...

beautiful and stunning.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Another beauty! :-)

Gari in AL said...

So beautiful, both sides.

Kim said...

Lovely.....what a great gift!
amazing how the years pass so quickly.
You've been busy :0)

Happy Sewing