I have had a busy sewing week. I have gotten so many things DONE!!! that I have impressed myself!!!!
But first things first...
I now have 1/3 of my DD#1's birthday quilt all quilted. It only took me all day today! HA! But that also included the pinning up process.
So this week I went through a bunch of panels and whacked off some labels from each. I then lay them face down on muslin and sew around the outside edge. You can see the label pretty clearly from the backside. I then turn it over and make a slice in the muslin then turn the label right side out. The slice does not show from the front and the label is now ready for sewing into a quilt after a nice pressing that is.
This should last me for a few months.
It is perfect for poking out the corners on the labels.
Using a L&E between the rows is awesomely efficient!!!!!
Some people should never drive on the street much less drive a forklift.