Sunday, May 25, 2008

Orange Crush step #5 ALL DONE!

My great Janome6600P. It is a workhorse. Here I am just starting out. I use the pattern holder from my old cross stitch days to hold the pages.
12:00 noon. All the 20 blocks are done...watching pre-race show.
2:00 all the half blocks done. I am making chili for my hubby. It smells great.

3:30 p.m. All done! I know it is not a race but I am watching the race and sewing away!
Now I need to do the pink/brown version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Your blocks look beautiful, and I think that you must be the first finisher, or at least one of the first. Congratulations, for the great job.

Katie said...

Isn't it amazing when that happens! You look down and realize you're done already. :-) The blocks look really nice.

Rhonda said...

Wow! you are fast! great job! :D