Friday, August 6, 2010

Our Bonnie with my Crabapple quilt



The following e-mail greeted me when I opened my program!

Hi there....this is Bonnie holding your top early this morning in my living room. She loved it and commented on your chosing the perfect tree border. I'll holler at you when I have it finished.
Hugs!!
Mary @ Quilt Hollow


I cannot begin to tell you all how thrilled and honored I am to have our Bonnie Hunter touching my quilt and Mary Flynn doing her magic quilting! The quilt blends so nice with Mary's house.
This was the first quilt I simply had to make following the release of her latest book "Adventures with Leaders & Enders"

Now how am I going to sleep tonight?

11 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Oh Sue - you show off!!!! LOLOL

This is one great quilt!!! A beauty

Cheryl Willis said...

how exciting, now this is a quilt with a history! cw

Betsy said...

Subee how fabulous that Bonnie was able to see your quilt and that Mary is quilting it.

NancyB85374 said...

What a thrill and honor! Your quilt looks great, good job.

Amy said...

I understand completely! But.....I wonder if Bonnie has a clue how "star-struck" we are when she does something as simple as 'holding up a quilt for a pic' for us.

What a treasure! (the quilt and the photo)

Helen in the UK said...

I bet Bonnie was as thrilled to see your quilt in person as you are to see a picture of her holding it!! It's a beauty :)

Pat L said...

Your quilt is beautiful.

Rose Marie said...

Yeah you! What a thrill!

Anonymous said...

Oh good...you received the photo! I hadn't heard and wondered.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! I love your blog! Your quilts are wonderful! Very exciting. ~ Take Care

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh my...this is a very exciting day! You must be beside yourself...I know I would be! And you have a photo to prove it....you should make a photo transfer of Bonnie holding your quilt and put it on the back of the quilt...it is part of the history of the quilt now!