Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bonnie Hunter will be in Indiana!!!!

Yep!
She will be in North Manchester tomorrow-I will be there.
She will be in Goshen/Elkhart on Monday-I will be there.
She is now in Fort Wayne!!! Just a few minutes from me!!! I keep looking out the window hoping she will just drive up to pick up her diet Dr. Pepper!!!
Oh Bonnie!!!!!

I am all packed up and very ready for this excursion.
I bought a Tutto sewing machine trolley last year. I have never even tried it before. I love it. It rolls easily even with it all packed up as you can see in the two pictures following:



So it will be just one trip from my truck to the sewing room at the Manchester college Student Union building!!!!!

Here are my pinks all picked out for the pink 2 1/2" strip swap this month. They are now all washed, pressed, cut and packaged for the swap. This color is possibly my favorite swap color.
WHOOHOOO!!!
XOXOXOXO Subee

6 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh you lucky girl!!! Enjoy & be sure to post all the fun for us to share :*)

scrappy101 said...

Hope everyone has a fabulous time. Will be looking for postings of pic's

The Vintage Seamstress said...

am looking forward to seeing the pictures, I am also in Fort Wayne but am here all the time! lol had no idea Bonnie was here though! Love your blog.
Gwen in NW Fort Wayne (over by Queen of Angels)

regan said...

I'm so glad you are getting to spend some time with Bonnie! Have a great time!

Kats Studio said...

Looks like you're all set. Have a great time.

Vic in NH said...

Subee, I looked for you in the pictures on Bonnie's blog, but was not able to exactly spot you there. Hope you are having a ball!