Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fingerless gloves & shirtings

DD#1 casually asked me if I could make her some fingerless gloves. So I just started making some crocheted ribbing and look at the results!!!!


Way too cool!!! I am making another pair in a much softer yarn and a softer color....pastel pink. They will be great Christmas presents!!!


I am thinking I may use my Civil War fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street mystery. I knew I had three bolts of conversation prints buried at the back of the cutting table. Found 'em...tore  a few yards from each bolt and pressed them.
Aren't they sweet??


My black and white fabrics for the Quiltville swap were pressed today too.

 And I have about 20 fat quarters of conversation prints too. There is no need to get those out yet since we do not have the first clues yet. They are starting the day after Thanksgiving.
This gal does NOT shop on that day. This gal will be sewing!!!!
XOXOXO Subee

2 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I agree about shopping the day after Thanksgiving! Sewing is an easy choice for that day! I haven't had the guts to do one of Bonnie's Mystery Quilts, maybe next year.

julieQ said...

Subee, you are just a talented gal!! Love the mitts...I am not sure what colors I am going to do Bonnie's mystery in, but can't wait to start!!