Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Subee's Stars progress

I am totally loving this block. There are lots of little pieces but then that is right up my scrappy alley.
These 12 were done this last weekend while sewing on Easy Street's Clue#2.



Today was a very sunny day if a tad cool. But the sunshine coming in really blinds me. So the blinds are closed. Yet those little flashes of light that creep in still give me fits. Come on winter weather...I want some cloudy snowy days please!!


So after a night event of cutting I now have 250 more HST units sewn. Hopefully I now have enough variety to finish this project.


XOXOOXOX Subee

5 comments:

regan said...

I love your stars! And boy, do you have a great selection of neutrals! Yummy!

D Brown said...

Oh suebee I LOVE those blocks, I would like to make a few, but I just have to finish something first. Lol. I am saving your pic in my inspiration file for later. PS I can't wait to see how you finish this one. Deb

Laura said...

You've got another pretty one in the works! I love the brown stars!

Tami C said...

The stars are great and I love the on point design!

Nann said...

I do like that block, SuBee. It would be a great way to use those scrappy HSTs that are my usual leaders-and-enders.