Sunday, September 13, 2015

I have a new cat.


I have a new kitten. I got her last Friday evening. She is a short hair Chocolate Point Balinese. I bought her from the Obsession/Serenade cattery in Macy Indiana. I have named her Isabella (Bella). She is the love of my heart right now.


She is only 7 weeks old but is the boss of me already. She meows if she cannot see me. I say "here I am" and she runs with her tail straight up and then meows while standing on her front legs for me to pick her up. She took a two hour nap wrapped on my neck this morning.
She is not spoiled or anything.


Sleeping in the big cat bed. I need to make fresh cat beds. But I am spending all my time with her. I clipped on her front paws' nails tonight. She then started to struggle so I let her go. We need to acclimate her to nail clipping as I do not want to declaw her at all.

6 comments:

Kay said...

She's adorable!!! I just love that face and her name! I'm so happy that the two of you have bonded.

Frog Quilter said...

What a sweetie!!! I have 6 cats and also a very understanding hubby. Love the kitty for me.

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. I raised Siamese cats years ago. I loved those kittens. Kitty Longo, in Syracuse, NY

Feathers in my Nest said...

She is just the sweetest kitty!..congratulations.

Smiley Quilter said...

She is gorgeous Subee. So nice to have a little one to cuddle😊

ajsgramie said...

Suebee she is so gorgeous and what a lucky little lady to have found your home.