Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OC quilts back from the longarmer

OC all done and on the bed. Lisa Olinger quilted this quilt on her APQS. She does such a beautiful job. And she really liked the pattern. I turned her on to Bonnie Hunter's site.
My Brick Road to Africa. Almost too beautiful to use. I may hang it on a wall.
This closeup really shows off the quilting Lisa Olinger did on this quilt.
My Chocolate Crush. Lisa Olinger wants to call it Raspberry Cordial. She really liked it.

Closeup of quilting: roses and leaves. Beautiful!

5 comments:

Quiltin Jenny said...

I really like how your Orange Crush turned out, but the Chocolate is DIVINE! Yummy! It definitely needs an indulgent name.

I would never have thought to use those colors, but I love it!

Pattie D said...

I love your quilts! Your OC is really nice. I love your Chocolate crush, love love the color combination! And Lisa did a beautiful job on the quilting! I have to say I am not usually attracted to the whole animal print thing, but your Brick Road to Africa is AWESOME! Great job..Thanks for sharing the with us!

Unknown said...

Sue.... your "orange crush" quilts are spectacular! The chocolate crush makes me want to eat more icecream! Wow...
Pam

Candace said...

Boy, all three of your quilts are beautiful, and even though you used the same pattern twice, they look so different. The quilting is beautiful, too.

Quilter Kathy said...

Amazing quilts and finished so soon?!?! Thanks for the inspiration!