Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Squares quilts are all done

Quilting was all done on my Janome6600P with a walking foot. Really was not hard. It did make my shoulders ache.
I made two of these. One for my Daughter Lisa's birthday this July 27th and one for me. This pattern matches my rugs!!!!
Yes, Pearl is helping me get ready to do one of the long diagonals on the Squares quilt. This one is Lisa's. I used a great rose fabric for the back!
Don't you love her "bedroom" eyes. She is so relaxed all the time. She was an old cat even when she was a kitten. Hubby calls her "pick on me Pearl". Macy is always chasing her off!
I really love having my machine under the picture window. I can quilt and watch the world go by.


ALL DONE!!!!! Both of them.

3 comments:

Donna said...

You have really done a lot. The quilts are all beautiful. I like the African one a lot.

CARMEN said...

I love your quilts, the colors are great, your quilt tester is adorable.
carmen

Louann said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. This quilt is gorgeous. I really love browns and all shades of it. I like the diagnal quilting that adds a nice touch!