Sunday, August 23, 2009

A visit from my past- a guitar playing friend

Joanie and I met at work and soon were fast friends. We had so much in common in work ethics and in music. She is a guitar player as was I. We went on a few trips and played together joyfully many times. She is a great cook and dedicated mother to her daughter and son.
And I was sewing away today....house and me trashed...and she drove up on her cycle!
I had no idea who this person was on the cycle. She looks like a young man on the bike. That is until she took her jacket off!

She says this is her third cycle. Loves the freedom of the road and the speed. She used to have sportcars. Now she has motorcycles.


Here she is leaving after we had a wonderful couple hours reconnecting. It was so nice to see her. She is a great lady!



No comments: