Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Pet Beds and MUSIC!


These were all made by me, Subee. 100% machine wash and dry.

Made with quality quilt fabrics, batting, fleece and polyester fiberfill.

 Basket Cats/camel fleece
20"
 Basket Cats pad
18"
 Black-white dog/black fleece
20"
 Cougar/camel fleece
20"
 Gray dog/gray fleece
20"
 Kitty City/brown fleece
20"
 Kitty City dk pawprint/brown fleece
20"
 City Kitty lt pawprint/camel fleece
20"
 Gray dog/lt gray fleece
20"
 Red dog/red pawprint fleece
20"
 Red dog/black fleece
20"
 Smokey kitties/black fleece
20"
 Hunting dogs/camel fleece
20"

                                       
                         Yellow pawprint/black fleece
                            20"
I am asking $30 + FREE shipping for these beds. Leave me a comment and/or an e-mail and I will e-mail you in return.
WHOOOHOOO!
None of these have been "test driven" by my cats.
I did not allow them to try much to their chagrin!


4 comments:

Gail said...

These are beautiful and very practical. I hope you sell them all - seems like $20.00 will only cover the cost of materials, if then. As for me, I'm not in the market as I don't have any pets.
gogail91@gmail.com

regan said...

Holy cow, Sue.....you've been busy! All of these look so great! I only wish I still had a dog or cat to watch them snuggle up in them. I just know these are going to fly right out of your place.....get ready.....the orders are going to stack up fast!

Teri said...

You've been busy! My doggy is a little too big for your beds, but they look great. Did you use a pattern, or just make your own?

Janet O. said...

I can't believe how you have made all of these pet beds. I don't have any pets either, or I'd sure get one. They look very comfy!