Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NYE Mystery from Fabricholics

Four patch parade through the machine. I really like making these pieces. Power piecing...no stopping and starting! I bought a 1/4" foot and then ripped the metal guide off ( one came with my machine so I did not alter that one). I love this foot. Gives an accurate 1/4" seam allowance.
I have to keep the kitties from "skating" on them.

I have two of these plastic trays. They are great for moving pieces from the cutting table to the sewing machine. In the background you can see some of my bolts of fabric. I am a true fabricholic.


MaggieMay is sure that I have plenty of room to do my sliver trimming. I found the little brush and dustpan at a dollar store. It works great to sweep my cuttings. And then I brush MaggieMay with it. She loves helping!



2 comments:

Guilitta said...

You were very bussy. I love to see your finished quilt. Here ore in the group.

I wish you a good new year

Greeting Guilitta

Elaine Adair said...

I also use plastic trays - any kind will do, but they do help to keep things all in one piece.

Good idea on the dustpan - hadn't thought of that!