Friday, April 30, 2010

My new HP computer w/ Windows 7

AHHH! New electronic toys! Plastic bags and wire wrappers...posters with picture instructions. Gee! I am a computer geek...at least with the wires and plugging in part.

My stack of sewing software that needed to be loaded after I got Windows Office installed. And of course my ever present container of dark chocolate M&M's.
More serial #'s I am so glad I had them organized. But it took me 2 days to find the driver for my printer! And then when I plugged it in I did not need it! go figure!
I made a few little mug mats trying out embroidery quilting designs. I just throw them in the washer/dryer when needed.


I found a program on my new computer called Easy Transfer! I was able to transfer over all my pictures and patterns. It all came over BUT my e-mail program Outlook Express 6.
Guess I am not so much of a geek after all.



4 comments:

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

New computers are FUN!!! I have four new systems ordered for the library where I work......Dells with the nice big monitors. The patrons are going to love them.

Your monitor looks familiar....I just got one like it about a week ago. Love it!!!

Gari said...

I love getting new computers: I hate transfering or reinstalling. Let me know how you like Windows 7. I never had any problem with Vista so I am not looking to upgrade any time soon. Have fun.

kimpex said...

Yaa i'm Agree with Those 2lady bcz i also like very much this computer and really its looking nice

sarah said...

It's Really informative Article and you are doing very finicky work and thanks for sharing this.
Best Netbook Reviews