Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pink Baby Afghan FOR SALE!

I have finally bit the bullet and listed one of my creations on E-Bay.

Here's the link to the baby afghan on E-Bay: CLICK HERE


Subee's Baby Afghan on E-Bay I made this same pattern in blue for my newest great grandson. I loved making it soooo much that I had to make a pink one. I kept asking myself why as I was making it. It has over 2000 yards of yarn in it and a month of crocheting.

The little "popcorns" are to die for. Even I like to touch them. So I am sure a baby would really love exploring this afghan.
It measures 38X40 unstretched.
I got so many positive comments on it as I sat in waiting rooms working on it. Especially at the Vet's office...must be a lot of craft lovers there!

I love pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!