Friday, May 1, 2015

My 70/3 bobbin thread.

It is not cotton but 100% polyester. It works great but I see no longer sewing time with bobbin fill amount versus my Presencia 60 weight cotton threads that I LOVE and have the entire collection of cones...I stocked up before I retired.
I am not affiliated with Connecting Threads just a happy customer.



 http://www.connectingthreads.com/Thread/Polyester_Cone_Quilting_Thread__L600909.html?intmedid=SubAd-Thread--600909

Stock up and save!
Introducing our newest addition to the Essential? thread line. Essential PRO is made of 100% polyester, has a matte finish and can be used on cotton quilts. Fewer adjustments mean it's perfectly suited to your long arm machine. Also works well in the bobbin.

  • Four cones per set
  • Designed by long arm quilters for long arm quilters
  • 100% polyester size 70/3
  • Smooth & lint-free
  • Excellent quilting definition
  • Matte finish, looks similar to cotton
  • Won't shrink in the wash
  • 3315 yards
  • Can also be used in home sewing machines with a cone thread adapter

Item No. 21069

No comments: