Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Double Delight quilt by Bonnie Hunter

Here are a few of the strips before starting to sew. As usual I made way too many units. I have this fear of running short!
I have enough of the pink/light/pink to make 273 blocks. I also have enough of the light/pink/light to make 340 blocks. I hope this abundance will give me a lot of variety as I assemble these.
See the little stack of crumbs to the right? I will save those to add to my crumb drawer.
I started the Double Delight part #3 with these 9-patches instead of at clue#1. With a blizzard heading our way I hope to have the quilt completed this week! Come on snow!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Louann said...

I love the colors. It's going to be a pretty quilt.

YankeeQuilter said...

The colors look so fun and cheerful! I am starting to sew on mine at retreat this weekend...sew looking forward to it! Stay safe in the snow....

Vicki said...

love your colors. saw your counter at the bottom of the page. We are scouters, too. DS is an eagle and getting a college degree called Wilderness Leadership. He will be a scout forever. LOL
stay warm, vicki