Monday, January 11, 2010

Block_Swappers Yahoo swap blocks ready for mailing

Instead of doing sets all the same, I decided to mail out totally scrappy sets. That way I have scrappy sets to start my own quilt.
But I am having a brain drain in the setting of these Buckeye Beauties. Everyway looks great. But I do not want to sew a bagillion of them together and then decide I do not like the effect.

This way looks great too. I may just have to slap them ALL onto the design wall and let myself and Hubby play with them.
And that bit of block you see on the left is my one and only block leftover from the Carolina Christmas quilt designed by Bonnie Hunter: http://www.quiltville.com

My stacks of 4-patches in Autumn colors.

1 comment:

bingo~bonnie said...

your units look YUMmmmOh! :) I've thought of doing another scrappy 4-patch swap but not until after my FWQ Bingo on the HGTV boards...

I need to see if there are any others like me who want to collect them for a one day "Bonnie" quilt. ;)

Have you swapped much with that yahoo group??

Love from Texas! ~bonnie