Tuesday, June 19, 2012

String Fling-Day3

After another day of sewing yesterday I have 10 brown string blocks made.


But as you can see I have a very large bag full of brown strings.

 I hardly made a dent in that bag. My strings are so skinny that there are 17-20 strips per block. That is a lot of sewing!!!!

 On Sunday I sorted my personal supply of strings. I found a few more green and yellow strips but they went into the "odd" string baggie for now.

 I got up at 5:00a.m. this morning and got the washed purple strips all swapped out. I just piled them on the chair then....
 I packed up the bags for carrying to the Post Office. It is easier for me to carry things with straps as opposed to crates with handles.

 I set the baskets outside today with a thank you card to my new Happy Postman.

The infamous baskets....I use them for everything sewing related. I think I bought 40 from Big Lots a long time ago. ($1 each then) they cost much more now! Go figure...
XOXOXO Subee

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

I love the brown string blocks.
Look at you--I can't believe your organizing skills. Do you hire out? : )
Why am I not surprised that you bought 40 of those baskets?