Monday, June 1, 2009

GFG update and of course some kitty pics

I was working on this catbed for my Secret Pal. I left the machine for a moment and when I returned Macy was trying the bed out, pins and all. Guess it has her kitty approval. She loves all the cat beds she has in the house. They are not spoiled. I use that wooden spoon to stuff the stuffing into the sections. Works great.
My blue/white hexies in progress. I have both of these little containers stuffed full now. I cannot get another hex in there if I tried.

Another view of my pink/cream quilt. It is still on the wall. I have hurt my back and have not been able to sew very much at the machine.


Maggie poses all the time. And she follows me like a little dog. Just has to be able to see me at all times.



5 comments:

Malissa said...

Ah! An injury! Perfect excuse for more handsewing...? (sorry about the injury... hope you heal up!)

YankeeQuilter said...

Maggie looks wonderful with the pink and beige quilt!

Karen said...

I am anxious to see the pink & cream quilt all finished. And some of the hexes sewn together. I don't want much, do I. LOL!

One Reader said...

You are so tidy. I hope your back starts to get better so you can get back to the things you love.

Millie said...

I am so sorry to read about your injury. the pink and beige quilt is gorgeous. Have a nice day!